Unlimited Data on Netflix & YouTube Bundle Terms and Conditions
1. The product is available to new and existing Liquid Telecom customers who have purchased a Liquid Data On-The-Go sim.
2. The product entitles new and existing customers:
i. who purchase the 50GB data bundle to enjoy zero-rated use of Netflix, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter and Google Play services (i.e. use of Netflix, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google Play services does not deplete the purchased bundle of 50GB).
ii. who purchase the 70GB data bundle or more to enjoy zero-rated use of YouTube, Netflix, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter and Google Play services (i.e. use of Netflix, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google Play services does not deplete the purchased bundle of 70GB).
3. These bundles have a validity period of 30 days. Unlimited use of Netflix, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter and Google Play services is limited to the 30-day period on an active bundle.
4. Any cost of subscription to the services is the sole responsibility of the customer and is not covered in the Unlimited Data on Netflix and YouTube bundle.
5. For a customer to use the zero-rated service beyond the 30-day period, they will need to purchase another Unlimited Data on Netflix or YouTube inclusive bundle.
6. In order to roll over unused data, customers will need to top up with another bundle of any size before the expiry date.
7. Customers are not obligated to use or purchase the Unlimited Data on Netflix bundles beyond the initial 30-day period.
8. This product subject to alteration or cancellation at the discretion of Liquid Telecom Zambia. The decision to cancel will not affect validity of a customer’s purchased bundle.
9. Liquid Data On-The-Go is a bundled 4G LTE service provided through the Liquid Telecom 4G LTE Network.
10. This product is available to customers around Zambia and accessible through Liquid Telecom Zambia’s 4G LTE Network.
30GB + Unlimited WhatsApp, Twitter and Facebook Terms and Conditions
1. Liquid Data On-The-Go is a bundled LTE service provided through the Liquid Telecom 4G LTE Network.
2. The promotion is available to new and existing Liquid Telecom customers who have purchased a Liquid Data On-The-Go sim.
3. The promotion entitles new and existing customers who purchase the promotional bundle of 30GB data to enjoy zero-rated use of WhatsApp, Facebook and Twitter (i.e. use of WhatsApp, Facebook & Twitter and does not deplete the purchased bundle of 30GB).
4. This bundle has a validity period of 30 days. Unlimited use of WhatsApp, Facebook and Twitter is limited to the 30-day period on an active bundle. For a customer to use the zero-rated service beyond the 30-day period, they will need to purchase another promotional bundle within the promotion period.
5. In order to roll over unused data, customers will need to purchase another bundle of any size before expiry.
6. Customers are not obligated to use or purchase the promotional bundle beyond the initial 30-day period.
7. This promotion is available to customers around Zambia and accessible through Liquid Telecom Zambia’s 4G LTE Network.
100% Bonus Bundle Terms and Conditions
Liquid Data On-The-Go is a bundled 4G LTE service provided through the Liquid Telecom 4G LTE Network.
The product is available to new and existing Liquid Telecom customers who have purchased a Liquid Data On-The-Go sim.
This product subject to alteration or cancellation at the discretion of Liquid Telecom Zambia. The decision to cancel will not affect validity of a customer’s purchased bundle.
The product entitles new and existing customers who purchase any bundle between 1GB and 20GB data to enjoy a 100% bonus. This bundle has a validity period of 30 days to read This bundle has a validity period of 30 days on an active bundle. In the first 7 days after purchase, usage will be deducted from the bonus bundle until the bonus has expired or has been depleted.
In order to roll over unused data, customers will need to purchase another bundle of any size before expiry.
Customers are not obligated to use or purchase the 100% Bonus bundles beyond the initial 30-day period.
This product is available to customers around Zambia and accessible through Liquid Telecom Zambia’s 4G LTE Network.
Terms and Conditions
- This contract shall be governed in accordance with the law of Zambia.
- If the Customer is not the owner of the premises where the service is required, the Customer must obtain the necessary permission from the owner and the customer hereby indemnifies LIQUID TELECOM against all damages or claims resulting from the failure to obtain such permission relating to the installation and/or removal of the service.
- The Customer shall allow LIQUID TELECOM free access to their premises during reasonable hours to inspect, install, maintain or remove telecommunications facilities or equipment.
- The service shall be deemed to be in good working order unless and until LIQUID TELECOM is advised otherwise by the Customer.
- LIQUID TELECOM shall not be liable for any damage done to any equipment used by the Customer in connection with this contract, whether that be due to misuse by the Customer, power fluctuations, lightning strikes, flood or power fluctuations or any other cause whatsoever.
- LIQUID TELECOM shall not incur any liability for any loss or damages arising out of the provision, installation or maintenance of the service, whether direct or indirect, consequential or contingent and in particular shall not be liable for any financial loss or loss of profits, income, contracts, business or goodwill.
- Should the Customer fail to pay any amount due under the terms of this contract or should the Customer breach any other term of this contract and fail to remedy that breach within seven days of written notice calling upon it to do so, LIQUID TELECOM shall be entitled, without further notice, either to suspend the service and/or to cancel this contract and LIQUID TELECOM shall be entitled to retain all payments made so far and to recover the remaining service charges set out in the Service Order Form, for the remainder of the period of the contract.
- All costs and disbursements, including legal costs on an attorney and client scale, incurred by LIQUID TELECOM in consequence of any default on the part of the Customer and in recovering all amounts due to LIQUID TELECOM, and all collection commission due, shall be borne by the Customer and shall be paid by the Customer to LIQUID TELECOM on demand. A certificate issued and signed by a manager of LIQUID TELECOM stating the amount due and owing by the Customer shall be prima facie proof of the facts stated therein and may be used in support of any application for judgment by LIQUID TELECOM.
- All disputes arising out of or relating to this contract including disputes as to the meaning of interpretation of any provision of this contract or as to the carrying into effect of any such provisions or as to the quantification or determination of any amount of thing required to be determined or quantified in terms of or pursuant to this contract, may be referred to arbitration by either party to this contract.
- Subject to the provisions of this contract, the arbitration will be held under the provisions of the arbitration laws for the time being in force in the Republic of Zambia.
- The arbitrator will be an independent person agreed upon by the parties to the dispute and, failing such agreement within five (5) days after the date on which either party requests arbitration, the Arbitrator will be appointed by the Commercial Arbitration Centre in Lusaka.
- Any award made by the arbitrator: will be final and binding on the parties to the agreement; and may be made an order of any court to whose jurisdiction the parties are subject.
- Nothing in this contract shall be construed as limiting the rights of either party regarding institution of legal proceedings for intermediate relief on an urgent or other basis, pending the decision of the arbitrator.
- Either party shall be entitled to terminate this contract by written notice to the other in the event that:
- The other commits a breach of the terms and conditions of this agreement, all of which are declared to be material and fails to remedy the breach within Fourteen (14) days of the receipt of a written notice calling upon it to remedy the breach complained of;
- or the other party commits an act of insolvency or is placed under a provisional or final winding up or judicial management order or if such other party makes an assignment for the benefit of the creditors, or fails to satisfy or take steps to have set aside any judgment taken against it within seven (7) days after such judgment has come to its notice.
- LIQUID TELECOM shall not be responsible for any breach, failure or delay in performing any obligation if such failure or delay is due to an act of God, war, fire, strike, accident, governmental acts or requirements, or other causes, either similar or dissimilar to the foregoing, beyond the party's control.
- The parties hereby choose the domicilum citandi et executandi for all notices and process as their respective addresses as given above. Any notice of any change of address must be given in writing by the party concerned and delivered by hand or sent by registered mail to the other party. The address so notified then becomes the domicilium citandi et executandi.
- The Customer shall not assign or cede this contract or any rights hereunder.
Service Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to Liquid Data On-The-Go and may be also be obtained as a hard copy from any Liquid Data On-The-Go Reseller or Agent Outlets. None of these terms below shall limit any Customer’s rights under existing Legislation in Zambia. Please note that this is no more than a summary of the conditions of use for Liquid Data On-The-Go and all Liquid Data On-The-Go customers must read this summary in conjunction with the Conditions of use published on the Liquid Telecom website situated at zambia.retail.liquidtelecom.com or which are otherwise available from Liquid Data On-The-Go Reseller or Agent Outlets.
- 1. DEFINITIONS
- 1.1 The following definitions are used in these terms and conditions:
- “Customer Premises Equipment” includes a dongle, Mifi or Router required to connect to the Liquid Telecom LTE network. “;
- “Liquid Data On-The-Go” means LTE services provided through the Liquid Telecom LTE Network;
- “Liquid Data On-The-Go Agent” means an individual or company appointed by Liquid Telecom to sell Liquid Data On-The-Go on its behalf;
- “Liquid Data On-The-Go Reseller” means an internet service provider appointed by Liquid Telecom to sell Liquid Data On-The-Go on its behalf;
- “Liquid Data On-The-Go Coverage Area” includes the areas outlined in Appendix 1.
- “SIM” means the Liquid Data On-The-Go Sim Card;
- “Potential Customer” means a person desirous of acquiring Liquid Data On-The-Go with the Liquid Data On-The-Go Coverage Area; and
- 2. THE AGREEMENT
- 2.1 These are the terms and conditions upon which the Customer may use the Liquid Data On-The-Go Services provided by Liquid Telecom Telecommunication Limited (Liquid Telecom), the acceptance of which constitutes a binding contract between the Customer and Liquid Telecom.
- 2.2 When the Customer registers as a Liquid Data On-The-Go Customer by signing the Registration Form annexed hereto, the Customer agrees to abide by these Conditions of use.
- 2.3 A Potential Customer therefore needs to read and fully understand the Conditions of Use and a Potential Customer that does not agree with them should not proceed to register for or use Liquid Data On-The-Go.
- 3. HOW TO ACCESS LIQUID DATA ON-THE-GO SERVICES
- 3.1 The Customer shall, in order to access Liquid Data On-The-Go Services, ensure that:
- (a) the Customer’s handset is LTE Enabled and confirmed compatibility by the Liquid Data On-The-Go Reseller;
- (b) the customer has made payment for Liquid Data On-The-Go;
- (c) the Customer’s Liquid Data On-The-Go SIM has been activated for the Liquid Data On-The-Go Services;
- (d) the Customer is provisioned for Liquid Data On-The-Go Services; and
- (e) the Customer is within the Liquid Data On-The-Go Services coverage range.
- 4. APPLICATION FOR LIQUID DATA ON-THE-GO ACCOUNT AND ACTIVATION
- 4.1 Any person may register for Liquid Data On-The-Go services provided the person:
- 4.1.1 produces valid identification in the case of a person above the age of 16 and if below the age of 16, is accompanied by an adult guardian or parent and the guardian or parent provides valid identification;
- 4.1.2 pays for the Liquid Data On-The-Go Sim Card; and
- 4.1.3 where required pay for the purchase of relevant Liquid Data On-The-Go Equipment.
- 4.2 A Customer may register for Liquid Data On-The-Go services with any recognized Liquid Data On-The-Go Reseller or Agent in the Republic of Zambia.
- 4.3 The Customer shall ensure that all information provided is complete and accurate in all respects.
- 4.4 Liquid Telecom may decline A Customer’s application at its sole discretion and also because of its dissatisfaction with the Customer’s proof of identity.
- 4.5 Upon Liquid Telecom’s acceptance of the Customer’s application for Liquid Data On-The-Go and the Customer’s registration, Liquid Telecom will provide the Customer with “Customer Premises Equipment”).
- 4.6 The Customer subscription period shall begin from the moment the Customer Equipment is activated by Liquid Telecom, and the Customer will be notified by a confirmation email/SMS once the service is activated.
- 5. LIQUID DATA ON-THE-GO SERVICES AND COVERAGE AREAS
- 5.1 The Liquid Data On-The-Go services are made available to you subject to these Conditions of Use.
- 5.2 All prices and usage rates advertised include VAT, unless otherwise stated.
- 5.3 Liquid Telecom will endeavour to ensure that the Customer enjoys the full use of the Network to access Liquid Data On-The-Go services within the Coverage Areas outlined in Appendix 1. Liquid Telecom does not guarantee that the Liquid Data On-The-Go services will be available at all times and Liquid Telecom will not be responsible or liable for any loss whatsoever or howsoever arising as a consequence of any non-availability of Liquid Data On-The-Go services. The Liquid Data On-The-Go services are not fault free and factors including, but not limited to, acts of God, geographical topography, weather conditions, planned provision of the Liquid Data On-The-Go services.
- 5.4 In the event of damage to, loss or theft of the SIM, the Customer is obliged to inform Liquid Telecom immediately of such damage, loss or theft. Liquid Telecom will then disable, the lost or stolen SIM Card so as to prevent further use of the Liquid Data On-The-Go services until the SIM Card has been replaced. A replacement for such damage, loss or theft may be given by telephoning the Customer Care Centre of Liquid Data On-The-Go Reseller and Liquid Telecom. The Customer shall indemnify the Liquid Telecom against any claims that are made against Liquid Telecom in respect of any transactions effected with the Customer’s SIM Card prior to such notification being received.
- 5.5 The Customer is advised that for reasons beyond Liquid Telecom’s control, there is a risk that the Customer’s communications may be unlawfully intercepted or accessed by those other than the intended recipient and in the event of such interception, Liquid Telecom shall not accept any liability for any loss, injury or damage whether direct or consequential arising out of such compromise of confidentiality.
- 5.6 The Customer shall comply with any instructions that Liquid Telecom may give the Customer from time to time about the Liquid Data On-The-Go services.
- 5.7 With the exception of calls made to the Liquid Telecom Customer Service Help line and to other designated toll free numbers, the Customer’s calls, emails or SMS’s may be monitored or recorded for use in business practices such as the Liquid Telecom telecommunications system and detection and prevention of crime.
- 6. LIQUID DATA ON-THE-GO SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND SERVICE LEVELS
- 6.1 Liquid Data On-The-Go Service speeds will vary from area to area and depending on the number of people connected to the specific LTE service at any particular time.
- 6.2 The Liquid Data On-The-Go Service is designed for internet usage.
- 6.3 The speeds available on the Liquid Data On-The-Go Services are dependent on the LTE coverage areas and CE Liquid will use its best efforts to ensure that speeds are sustainable.
- 6.4 Liquid Telecom reserves the right to shape the Customer’s traffic based on the attached Fair Usage Policy in Appendix 2.
- 7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND AMENDMENT OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 7.1 Liquid Telecom will not be liable for usage charges incurred where LTE services are interrupted.
- 7.2 Liquid Telecom, its agents, directors, affiliates, members or employees shall not be responsible in any way for claims, loss or damages (either direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise), arising from Customers’ use of Liquid Data On-The-Go or any product purchased by virtue thereof.
- 7.3 Liquid Telecom may amend, modify or otherwise change these terms and conditions in its sole and absolute discretion, on notice to the Customer, and the amended version will be displayed in the same media as these terms and conditions. The Customer’s continued use of Liquid Data On-The-Go after amendment to these Terms and Conditions will denote the Customer’s acceptance and understating of the Terms and Conditions and the Customer will be bound by the amended Terms and Conditions.
- 8. SUSPENSION OR DISCONNECTION OF THE SERVICES/CLOSURE OF THE ACCOUNT
- 8.1 Liquid Telecom may suspend (bar), restrict or terminate the provision of the Liquid Data On-The-Go services (in whole or part) or close a Customer’s Account without informing the Customer and without any liability whatsoever (although, Liquid Telecom will, where possible, endeavour to inform the Customer that such action is or may be taken) under the following circumstances:
- 8.1.1 If Liquid Telecom becomes aware or have reason to believe that the Customer’s Equipment in relation to the Liquid Data On-The-Go services is being or has been used in an un-authorized, unlawful, improper or fraudulent manner or for criminal activities;
- 8.1.2 If the Customer’s do not comply with any of the conditions relating to the Liquid Data On-The-Go services including these conditions of use;
- 8.1.3 If the Customer notifies Liquid Telecom that the Customer’s Equipment has been lost or stolen or;
- 8.1.4 For reasons outside of Liquid Telecom’s control; and
- 8.1.5 Where Liquid Telecom suspend the Customer’s Account for non-payment of tariffs.
- 8.2 To access the Liquid Data On-The-Go services, the Customer’s SIM must be operational (“active”) at all times. If the Customer’s SIM is inactive for a consecutive period of 3 months, the Customer’s Liquid Data On-The-Go Account will automatically be closed by Liquid Telecom.
- 8.3 Liquid Telecom will also close the Customer’s Account upon receipt of the Customer’s request.
- 8.4 Where the use of the Customer’s Account has been suspended or disconnected or the Customer’s Account is closed, any Credit balance in the Customer’s Account will be repaid to the Customer in cash upon the Customer presenting himself/herself at the Liquid Telecom Customer Care Centres. The Customer will only be paid any Credit Balance in cash upon satisfactory evidence of the Customer’s identity being produced.
- 9. CUSTOMER EQUIPMENT DEFECTS
- 9.1 If a Customer’s Equipment fails to function because of a manufacturing defect and within the warranty period, Liquid Telecom will replace it free of charge.
- 9.2 Notwithstanding Clause 6.1, Liquid Telecom shall not replace Customer Equipment free of charge if the Customer Equipment supplied to the Customer in working order, later ceases to works for any reason other than a manufacturing defect within the warranty period e.g. tampering with, dismantling, damage or loss.
- 10. VARIATIONS
- Liquid Telecom reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice to the Customer. The Variations will be notified by way of advertisement in a daily paper newspaper or through the Liquid Telecom website at zambia.retail.liquidtelecom.com .
- 11. DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND GOVERNING LAW
- Any dispute arising from these terms and conditions shall be settled by a court of competent jurisdiction in Zambia and the Governing law for these terms and conditions shall be the laws of Zambia.